сряда, 21 ноември 2012 г.

Black Mini


            Today I inspired from Victoria Beckham SS RTW 2013  black dress.
I found a similar skirt from Zara and I think it's very sweet ;) I think that in combination with fluffy voluminous sweater will be perfect combination for cold days.

                                                            Have a lovely day :)
   
                                                                   xo xo xo
 
                                                                  Gray Cat


 
Victoria Beckham SS RTW 2013
 
 
 
 

                                                                          Knitted Sweater


                                                                      Tiger Wedges

                                                     None of theses pictures are made by me and belong to their owner

 
 
 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар